Affinia Manhattan is recognizing business travelers with Affinia’s Business Perks Program. The promotion allows small companies to get BIG benefits when booking a minimum of 25 room nights/year (compared to the average 100 rooms/year in most large hotels).
- 10% off Best Available Rate (No blackout dates)
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Early check-in / Late check-out
- Complimentary bottle of water upon arrival
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Exclusive members only reservation number
- Private code for website reservations
- Exclusive seasonal offers
- Travel benefits at sister properties
- Group rates start at 10% off Best Available Rate
In addition, recent trends have told us that hotels have become temporary homes for business travelers and these particular guests are demanding more from their accommodations. A simple room with a bed will no longer suffice. They’re looking for a cozy urban nook in which to unwind and amenities that cater to their transient lifestyle.
Conveniently located adjacent to Penn Station and Madison Square Garden, Affinia Manhattan recently embarked on a $24 million redesign transforming this historic, pre-war property into a stylish and sophisticated retreat to fit the comfort and needs of today’s modern traveler. The 618 new guest rooms have ample sitting areas with floating, moveable furniture for guests to create their own comfortable living spaces. Rooms are equipped with flat screen televisions, MP3 players and Wi-fi, as well as a six-choice Dream Pillow Menu.
The popular onsite restaurant and bar, Niles New York City, is open late and offers a perfect location for business meetings.