Anyone who has ever booked a small meeting at big conference center most likely knows what it feels like to be a “little fish in a big pond.” Not at Costa d’Este Beach Resort where the intimate environment is perfect for smaller meetings and incentive trips. The resort also only hosts one meeting at a time, so planners and attendees receive extreme personal service and undivided attention.
As part of the meetings initiatives, destination meetings booked on or before April 30, 2012, with hotel accommodations of 10 rooms or more for three consecutive nights or longer, will receive:
- Waived meeting room rental including in-room audio visual (LCD projector and screen) and wireless internet
- One complimentary guestroom per 40 actualized
- Luxury Accommodations starting from $129.00* per night
- Travel dates are June 1, 2012 through September 30, 2012
As an added bonus for the unsung meeting professional Costa d’Este Beach Resort is proud to offer our Pick Your Perk options
- One (1) Planner Spa Treatment
- One (1) Mojito Welcome Reception
- One (1) Game On Meeting Enhancement – Perfect for a short break or fun diversion, planners can choose between a variety of games, (Twister, Uno, etc) silly props and toys (Slinky, Silly Putty, etc) and candy to get the creative juices flowing.
Destination meetings have 10 rooms or more, for three consecutive nights or more. Meeting packages must be booked by April 30, 2012 to take advantage of these special offers. To find out more about the Costa d’Este Meetings packages call (772) 410 0077 or email email@example.com.
*$129 Starting room rate available Sunday through Thursday.
Additional teambuilding programs available at Costa d’Este includes:
JUST ADD WATER
Build some team spirit with one of Costa d’Este Beach Resort’s exciting team building programs. Jump in and get wet with our Just Add Water meeting enhancement, you and your team will enjoy a fun filled afternoon of kayaking and snorkeling right off our shoreline.
ABOUT FACE BOOTCAMP RETREAT
BOOT CAMP FOR THE BODY: At About Face Boot Camp, you will experience a variety of workouts including military boot camp style drills, kickboxing, power walking, abdominal exercises and stretches. Learn exercises you can do in any gym, or even at home. When you are done with this boot camp experience, you’ll leave more confident, focused and inspired.
BOOT CAMP FOR THE BRAIN: Boot Camp is not just about equipping the body, it’s also about equipping the mind. As military boot camps train recruits to prepare for battle, Steve and Bonnie want to prepare you for a different kind of battle. Of course Steve and Bonnie will challenge you physically and make you sweat, but they will also give you boot camp for the brain by loading you up with education, encouragement and even skills to help you reach your goals.