As the meeting planning profession has evolved, there’s been a growing need for elevated education for experienced planners. Our goal is to create top-notch sessions that are deep dives into the topics they wish to learn about, and to give them the chance to speak freely with their equally experienced peers in a non-commercial setting.
- Prevue’s Visionary Summits attract a high percentage of direct planners, so they can benchmark with each other about their departments and organizations. Our corporate planner attendees span every industry, from financial services to pharma to tech.
- Our attendees bring years of knowledge to the table; the average attendee had 18 years of planning experience. Our approach is to tap the knowledge in the room—not to speak down to them but to learn from them.
- Planners receive an average of 3-5 CEUs from the Events Industry Council for participating.
- Our sponsor-planner ratio is intentionally the lowest of all events. Our sponsors are an active part of the conversation, participating in the roundtables and sharing their own experiences with the groups. This is not an appointment-focused event—it’s an educational one.
- Our networking events and meals showcase the latest trends in the industry, from incorporating mixologists and chefs into the event to highlighting amenities with a socially responsible mission. Our goal is to give attendees fresh ideas to take back to their own meetings.
Prevue’s Summits unlike any other events in this industry. Learn why by attending one in 2019!