Affinia Chicagois easing the stress of holiday party planning with a checklist designed to simplify the process. Locatedsteps from Magnificent Mile, the boutique hotel is at the epicenter of entertainment, culture, shopping and business in the Windy City. It’s a great spot to celebrate this holiday season, with offerings including:
- Unique and personal event space: Affinia Chicago features3,000 square feet of space that can be broken down into five separate rooms. C-House, Top Chef Marcus Samuelsson’s American fare restaurant, and C-View, an outdoor rooftop terrace and indoor lounge located on the hotel’s 29th floor, also make for beautiful holiday party venues.
- Customized holiday menu: Executive Chef Nicole Pederson and Executive Pastry Chef Melissa Trimmer of C-House will work with planners to create a customized culinary experience with seasonal, locally-sourced ingredients.
- Cut-Throat Santa: This interactive gift exchange will be customized to meet the needs of each party to include weekend stays at the hotel, dining at C-House, and more.
- Photo booth to capture Kodak moments: Groups can keep the memories alive after the party with classic photos from the Traveling Photo Booth. Photo strips can even be customized with a company logo.
- Candy buffet from Chicago’s Candyality: Create a customized candy buffet with a variety of sweet treats from classic confections to retro candy and new creations.
- Homemade hot chocolate from C-House: Attendees will stay warm with this classic winter treat. Liquor-infused and non-alcoholic options are available.
And don’t forget New Year’s Eve! C-View offers spectacular views of the Windy City with over 1,800 square feet of space making it the perfect place for a private soiree. Parties can welcome 2012 from the rooftop with their own customized event.
Planners can also earn up to 25,000 points towards a free night at more than 100 boutique hotels in the Stash Hotel Rewards loyalty program when they book an event at Affinia Chicago now through March 31, 2012.
For assistance in making your list, and checking it twice, please contact Allison Kearns at (312) 523-0897.