This summer, meeting organizers find beachfront value in South Florida at Solé on the Ocean with its new Summer Meeting Package. The ultra-contemporary, 249-room and suite enclave in Sunny Isles Beach offers group stays from just $149 per person, per night. The package is applicable to groups of 10 rooms per night for a minimum three-night stay with two days of meetings. Available now through October 31, 2011.
With 6,500 square feet of meeting space and chic oceanfront setting, Solé on the Ocean is a stylish, yet affordable destination for meetings and corporate groups.
Summer Meeting Package includes:
- Complimentary meeting space with beautiful views of the ocean, intracoastal or the city
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for every group member both in the meeting rooms and common areas
- Valet parking reduced by 50%
- Resort Fee waived (a value of $15.00 plus 7% tax)
- Complimentary screen rental
- One complimentary room per 40 room nights booked
- Domestic and 1-800 calls, faxing (10 pages per day), photocopies (limited) and use of business center 24 hours a day.
- Beach towels, two beach chairs and one umbrella (subject to availability).
Solé on the Ocean’s groups and incentive packages include state-of-the-art, multifunctional meeting facilities equipped with Audio Visual and Wi-Fi. A dedicated Group Coordinator is on-site to assist with motivational and team-building activities, sports and lessons, plus exciting activities during downtime. Gourmet dining options are available.
A variety of Deluxe Ocean View accommodations await groups of any size. Full Resort buy-out options exist. Group rates are honored three days pre/post for extended stays based on availability. Kids Camp welcomes those who would like to bring their family while they work.
Lavish without the attitude, Solé on the Ocean gives guests full access to the hotel’s amenities, including a state-of-the-art full-service health club with spa services, business center, and a knowledgeable and attentive concierge staff. Solé on the Ocean also boasts a private beachfront, an oceanside swimming pool and the ultra trendy Alba Lounge offering sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean. The lounge stages special events and holds semi-private parties for birthdays and holidays. Towering 24 stories, the hip Solé resort offers enviable views of the “Florida Riviera” with the culture and nightlife of South Beach and the Art Deco District just minutes away.