Prevue speakers on “Designing Immersive Event Experiences in Florida”
1. Everglades Exploration. Florida’s Everglade’s are unique and every group should experience them, said Kordy. Her recommendation is to go by swamp-mobile—akin to a monster truck with giant wheels—or by airboats that glide over the water.
2. Sea Bobbing. Seabobbers are the newest high-end luxury water toy, noted Kordi— basically a type of very cool scooter that allows you to glide in the water like a dolphin along the Florida coastline.
3. Shark Tagging. Attendees participate in catching, tagging and releasing sharks in cooperation with local Florida scientists who guide this activity recommended by Kordy.
4. Graffiti Lessons in Wynwood. The trendy arts district of Wynwood in downtown Miami, known for street art, is a must-see, said Krohmer. She recommended an immersive experience with a graffiti artist that includes hands-on spray painting.
5. Worth Avenue Behind the Scenes. Known as the Rodeo Drive of Palm Beach, Florida, Worth Avenue offers many behind the scenes activity options, said Kirkland—from art tours curated by famed glass artist Dale Chihuly, to fashion shows at the ultra-luxe shops.
6. Palm Beach Yacht Tours. Kirkland recommended breakfast, lunch or dinner tours on super yachts to get up-close, private views of celeb mansions, such as Sylvester Stallone’s new digs on the Palm Beach coastline.
7. NGALA Wildlife Reserve. A hidden gem of Florida’s West Coast is the NGALA private wildlife reserve, noted Krohmer. Here, groups can dine in a luxe tent and participate in animal encounters.
8. Local Gifting. Local Florida items such as the iconic Palm Beach sandal are always popular, advised Kirkland.