Human connection has felt distant yet is more needed than ever – albeit virtual – during this unprecedented pandemic we are all grappling with.
As planners seek to reschedule postponed meetings or plan for future meetings, Alabama’s beaches are open, and the coast is calling.
One major advantage to meeting planning, or even the inspiration phase, is much can be done remotely. Equipped with a collection of complimentary services and resources, our Gulf Shores & Orange Beach Tourism sales team is ready to help make the planning process as seamless and safe as possible.
Planners searching for their next meeting destination can discover why our beach is a seaworthy fit on our website and get inspired with “pro tips” on our blog. A few reasons why planners choose the Alabama Gulf Coast include:
- Full-service beachfront convention properties ideal for meetings and beachside breakout sessions
- Family-friendly beach destination drives attendance – the perfect place to play for workcations
- Beyond the beach, check out miles of walking, biking and paddling trails
- Within an 8-hour drive from most major Southeast cities, making the destination cost-effective for attendees and their families
- Team-building adventures by land or water to provide attendees unique and memorable experiences
- Volunteer opportunities to impact the local coastal communities and meet organizational service needs
Once planners choose Alabama’s beaches, our team gets to work so you focus on building attendance and getting to the sun, surf and sand. Our complimentary services include matching groups with ideal properties and sourcing proposals; recommending local services, like team-building and off-site activities, most of which are outdoors promoting easy social distancing and fresh air; and marketing and promotional tools.
Our marketing toolkit is fully digital and oh-so-easy (and convenient) to use. We created a save-the-date with attendees in mind, which is simple to request and send via email. Our custom banner ad package is an excellent way to promote your meeting on your website or even email signature with a call-to-action for registering or learning more. We also offer pre-written destination copy and visual assets to help engage potential attendees.
Whether you want to dive into planning or just want to say hello, contact our team today. The beaches have missed you. We’ve missed you.
For more information click here.