Prevue Meetings + Incentives is pleased to announce the new members of its 2020 Prevue Advisory Board.
Our editors have carefully curated this prestigious group of 15 highly knowledgeable and experienced meeting and incentive planners to be members of the 2020 Prevue Advisory Board. The board—which includes corporate, association, and independent planners from a multitude of industries—will serve for a two-year period and provide feedback to the editors for the many facets of the brand, from print and digital content to the Visionary Summit Series and Visionary Awards.
The 2020 Prevue Advisory Board Members are:
- Josh Adams, Industry Relations Strategist, streamlinevents
- Susan Avery, Head of Innovation, Andromeda Group
- Beau Ballin, VP, Commercial Leader NORAM, CWT Meetings & Events
- Sharia Barksdale, CMP, Manager, Meetings, American Institute of Architects
- Marla Farrage, Corporate Team Director, Youngevity
- Nikole Fridenmaker, CMP, President, Fridenmaker Consulting
- Remy Gordon, Manager, Event Marketing, Univision Communications, Inc.
- Kate Landers, CIS, President, Incentive Travel Source Inc.
- Danielle Menache, Managing Director, Global Head of Events & Sponsorships, AllianceBernstein
- Sherille Mingo, CMP,CEM, Event Manager, Fannie Mae
- Stacey Sanchez, CMP, Executive Director, Global Events, PrimeGlobal
- Lisa Shingleton-Palumbo, Senior Manager Events, Nielsen
- Antwone Stigall, CMP, DES, CED, Head of Events, Course Hero
- Doug Wheeler, Principal/CEO, Summit Performance Group
- Leslie Zeck, Director of Meetings, International and American Associations for Dental Research
About Prevue Meetings + Incentives
Prevue Meetings + Incentives is a multi-platform brand that inspires planners by providing immersive experiential travel coverage, professional development and thought leadership. Prevue offers a 360-degree approach to providing its meeting planner decision maker audience with the informative content, tools, data, and events to perform at their best and create unique, creative, and exceptional meetings, incentives, conventions, conferences and events. Prevue’s publication and digital content, webinars, Visionary Summit events, e-newsletters and more are the perfect resources for meeting planners to perform their jobs and stay informed about the meetings & incentives industry.Worth International, publisher of Prevue, has over 45 years of destination publication experience, including the travel industry’s leading brand, Recommend. For more information on Worth International Media Group, click here.