Whether you’re looking for an intimate space, a grand estate or an outdoor escape, Asheville has an inspiring venue for your conference or meeting needs.
No matter if you’re a planner who has visited many times or you’re considering Asheville for the first time, this is your inside scoop to some of our city’s best and most memorable venues.
Distinctive Downtown Venues
The heart of Asheville welcomes you and your guests to immerse yourselves in our vibrant downtown, with streets lined with independent boutiques, buzz-worthy restaurants and notable craft breweries.
- The Century Room (180 seated, 250 reception)
- Daphne Room at Twisted Laurel (85 seated, 125 reception)
- The Venue (spaces range from 200 to 750)
- District 42 (40 seated, 60 reception)
- Rabbit Rabbit (up to 600)
- Orange Peel (250 seated, 1,000+ reception)
- Asheville Masonic Temple Theatre (350)
- Asheville Masonic Temple Dining Room (200)
- Circa 29 (150)
Elevate the experience of your event with one of downtown Asheville’s expansive rooftop venues.
- The Montford (75)
- The Capital Club (120 seated, 200 reception)
- Hemingway’s Cuba (up to 300)
Just outside of Asheville’s city limits, you’ll find mountain views and pastoral landscapes. Your attendees will take in the natural beauty that lures visitors to Asheville year after year.
- Event Center at The Farm (up to 300)
- Claxton Farm (flexible)
- Franny’s Farm (flexible)
- Taylor Ranch (flexible)
- Hickory Nut Gap Farm’s The Big Barn (up to 225)
- JuneBug Retro Resort (up to 200)
- Crest Center & Pavilion (flexible)
- The Omni Grove Park Inn (flexible)
One of Asheville’s most exceptional and iconic settings for a group event is Biltmore, which offers picturesque beauty, multiple venue locations and exclusive programs for groups of all sizes.
- Diana at Biltmore (up to 600)
- Antler Hill Barn (up to 400)
- The Champagne Cellar (up to 30)
- Cedric’s Garden and Cedric’s Loft (up to 70)
- The Conservatory (flexible)
- The Italian Garden (flexible)
- West Side Vineyard (flexible)
Meet With the Muses
Asheville’s creative community provides numerous opportunities for groups to immerse themselves in art and cultural experiences.
- Asheville Art Museum (200 seated, 400 reception)
- Lexington Glassworks (up to 110)
- Center for Craft (flexible)
- Benjamin Walls Gallery (flexible)
Submit Your RFP
With spectacular scenery, a vibrant arts scene, creative culinary options and inspiring venues of all sizes, Asheville is the premier destination for meeting planners and attendees alike. Send your RFP to Explore Asheville to ensure you receive the best local information and site visit support.
For more information, visit exploreasheville.com.