Miami Lakes, FL (May 21, 2018) – Prevue, the leading multi-platform brand for meeting & incentive planners, is pleased to announce the members of its 2018 Editorial Advisory Board. The following 15 members of Prevue’s 2018 Editorial Advisory Board will provide feedback to the editors as they develop content for the many facets of the brand—from the print magazine and digital assets to the Visionary Summit Series and Visionary Awards.
Prevue’s editors have carefully curated this prestigious group of highly knowledgeable and experienced meeting and incentive planners spanning all backgrounds to be members of its 2018 Editorial Advisory Board. The board, which includes corporate, association, and independent planners from a multitude of industries—technology, pharmaceutical, financial, and more—will serve for a one-year period.
“We are privileged to be working with such a prestigious group of meeting planners” said Laurel Herman, Publisher/Editorial Director at Prevue. “Their contributions to the meetings and incentives industry are impressive and numerous and we are thrilled to have their guidance and expertise to help us with Prevue.”
The 2018 Editorial Advisory Board Members are:
- Victoria Ascione, CMP, CMM, Owner & Chief Event Strategist, V Event Management
- Shimon Avish, Principal and Head of the Strategic Meetings Management Practice, Acquis Consulting Group
- Agnès “AC” Canonica, CMP, CMM, HMCC, Global Account Director, Corporate Meetings and Events, MCI | USA
- Nikole Fridenmaker, CMP, Director of Meetings, ACMP
- Evelyn Hall, Executive Assistant, Office of the President/CEO, Credit Union of Texas
- Heather Herrig, CMP, Principal, Every Last Detail
- Michael Lifson, CMP, CMM, Senior Meeting Planner, Meeting and Events Management, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Virginia Mampre, CFEE, President & CEO. Meetings and Incentive Travel, MMI, LLC
- Tiwana S. Perry, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, Communications & Public Policy
- Carolyn Pund, Global Strategic Meetings & Technologies Management, Business Events Operation, Cisco Systems
- Sherrille L. Purvis Mingo, CMP, Events Manager, Fannie Mae
- Koleen M Roach, Director, Meetings & Conference Management, Securian Financial Group
- Sam Thompson, VP of Marketing, Sync Meeting Management
- Lynne K. Tiras, CMP, President, International Meeting Managers, Inc.
- James Vachon, CMM, Associate Director, Events, Meetings and Conventions, Takeda Pharmaceuticals International Co. (former)
For more information on the 2018 Editorial Advisory Board and their contributions to the Prevue brand, please visit www.prevuemeetings.com or call 305-828-0123.
Worth International Media Group
Prevue is the leading multi-platform brand and go-to resource for meeting & incentive planners, providing inspiration and fresh ideas through professional development, elevated education events, industry news and research, and in-depth destination and property coverage that help planners in all industry niches and at all levels of the planning spectrum to create immersive and exceptional programs. Learn more at prevuemeetings.com.