Grupo Posadas officially launched its Fiesta Americana Resort Collection at the end of April. Comprising 12 resort properties, the Resort Collection offers groups a variety of beach properties that combine Mexican culture and tradition with modern cuisine and technologies.
“Fiesta Americana Resort Collection was established to distinguish the brand’s unique beach resorts apart from the other properties under the Posadas brand,” says Enrique Calderon, chief operation officer for Hotel Divison, Grupo Posadas. “The Fiesta Americana Resort Collection brand offers a variety of resort experiences; no two properties are the same as each caters to a broad range of tastes.”
Two of the newest properties in the collection are the 60-room Lat20 by Live Aqua Playa del Carmen All Inclusive Adults Only, which debuted in November 2015, and 443-room Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only, which opened in December 2015. Both properties offer several restaurant outlets that focus on contemporary, international cuisines. For instance, El Mural at Lat20 features Mexican fusion, while the property’s Asian Play restaurant incorporates flavors from China, Japan, India and Thailand.
The other 10 properties that make up the Fiesta Americana Resort Collection include:
- Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun
- Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa
- Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive
- Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive
- Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive & Spa
- Fiesta Americana Villas Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco
- The Explorean Cozumel
- The Explorean Kohunlich
- Live Aqua Cancun All Inclusive Adults Only