Going to IMEX next week? Be sure to stop at Prevue’s booth—3121—to find out what’s new. Among the highlights:
• Find out who won our 2015 Visionary Awards, recognizing forward-thinking venues, destinations and suppliers whose vision advances the interests of the meeting and incentive industry. New this year are our our inaugural MVP (Most Valuable Planner) awards, recognizing planners whose vision has resulted in self-defining experiences for groups in the areas of local immersion, culinary, wellness, generational programs, meeting & incentive combos, elevated service and idea exchange.
• Hear more about the brand-new Empty Suitcase Campaign and see a sample bag at the booth. This initiative creates opportunities for meeting planners to add a simple charitable act to their meetings and incentive programs. The portal highlights different destinations around the globe and everyday items that are in need there, and includes a link to order foldable duffle bags emblazoned with the Empty Suitcase Campaign logo for attendees to fill before heading to the event.
• See Executive Editor Johnalee Johnston sing live at the Cosmopolitan on Tuesday night for the DMC Network/ Ovation Global DMC show. Doors open at 9:30 p.m. and the show starts at 10.
• Hear Editor Barbara Scofidio speak on how meeting planners can combat human trafficking and educate their suppliers, employees and attendees. Learn how organizations from Maritz to Site to Hilton Worldwide are leading awareness campaigns, both internally and throughout the industry. Joining her for both sessions (on Smart Monday from 3:30 to 5 p.m. in Galileo 1004 and on Thursday from 12 to 12:30 p.m. in Seminar A, Inspiration Hub) will be Michelle Guelbart, director of private sector engagement for ECPAT International.
• In a joint promotion with VisitDenmark, guess the number of LEGOs for the chance to win a free trip to Denmark! and have your photo taken with Denmark as a backdrop, too!