The Ultimate Incentive Experience Awaits at the End of the Earth: Antarctica
As the world’s most remote continent, Antarctica is truly unlike any other place on Earth. From stunning frozen landscapes with exquisite icebergs and glaciers, to incredible wildlife such as penguins, seals, and whales, this bucket-list destination is not to be missed.
Watch as Hurtigruten’s Charter and Incentive experts share why they believe Antarctica is one of the safest, most unique, and rewarding incentive destinations out there. This is a fantastic webinar for planners looking for unique ideas for top tier incentive winners.
A few reasons why Hurtigruten is uniquely qualified to partner with you:
- Hurtigruten has the longest history and strongest legacy in polar waters, drawing on more than 125 years of pioneering experience.
- Their small, purpose-built expedition ships are equipped with modern facilities and are designed specifically to sail in remote waters.
- Their journeys are created for adventurers who value learning and personal growth.
- They take tremendous pride in their commitment to minimize the impact of their operations, all while offering you an expedition in the most responsible, respectful, and sustainable way.
- Hurtigruten’s dedicated Charter and Incentive team will work with you to customize and tailor every aspect of your program, from the pre-planning stages all the way to escorting you on board to ensure your program runs without a hitch.
Robert is the Global Director for Charter and Incentive Sales at Hurtigruten. He brings incredible experience, creativity and drive to expand the charter & incentive business in collaboration with shipboard and shoreside teams.
Robert has 30 years of sales experience, including 20 in the cruise industry, and more than 15 in the M.I.C.E sector – most recently with Landry & Kling Global Cruise Events, trailblazers in cruise industry meetings and events. Prior roles were charter, groups & incentive sales director USA for Club Med Sales, and International Sales Manager for Norwegian Cruise Line and Orient Lines.
Kristin started her career in the travel industry just over 14 years ago, working as the real life Julie McCoy. She was the master of line dancing, napkin folding, and game show hosting all while cruising the world! She eventually traded in her sea legs and became an Independent Travel Consultant, specializing in cruising. Continuing with her passion, she joined a luxury tour operator selling small ship, niche experiences, including expeditions and private yacht charters; a role that would ultimately guide her career path. Business Development roles would follow before the opportunity of a lifetime presented itself – Sales Director for Canada with Hurtigruten, World Leader in Exploration Travel.
Today her role is no small feat, growing partnerships for an entire country, all while sharing her love and inspiration for expedition cruising with Canadian Travel Advisors and mutual guests. She was lucky enough to tick off her 7th Continent – Antarctica – with Hurtigruten in 2020!
In Partnership with: