Virtual Meeting Lab with PGi GlobalMeet:
Take Your Web Events to the Next Level
Nowadays streaming to audiences is becoming the way organizations reach large groups quickly, effectively and safely and Prevue Meetings + Incentives wants to help connect you with better experiences in converting to virtual platforms.
Join us May 20th as PGi helps you through this virtual transition by making online meetings and events simple to join and secure to use, helping people connect and work wherever they are. Seats are limited.
During this free live demo you will learn:
- Best practices for virtual meetings and events
- How to easily create, broadcast and record professional-quality webcasts
- The difference with a self-service experience, do-it-yourself approach and fully managed service
- How you can deliver an engaging and interactive audience experience
- What data you should use to measure webcast performance and results
About PGi GlobalMeet:
GlobalMeet Webcast is the most reliable, enterprise-grade live high-definition streaming events platform delivering superior support and technology for any audience in the world. Whether your need is for a global town hall, an investor meeting, a high-profile marketing or training event, or a full-on virtual experience such as a virtual trade show, virtual job fair, virtual summit, virtual benefits fair or even establish an e-learning program for your organization, GlobalMeet Webcast will exceed your expectations.
Andrew Denlow oversees business development for the GlobalMeet Webcast division. He leads the team in managing existing accounts and building new client relationships. Andrew has been with PGi since 2002 and has been in the webcasting space since the technology was at its inception.