Meet Well Summit
August 17-19, 2022
Lake Nona Wave Resort in Orlando, FL
Prevue works with the experts at Attend Safe to provide the highest degree of safety at our events:
• Full vaccination is required and attendees will be asked to upload their vaccination information. Attendees can voluntarily show proof of their vaccine status if that is their preference, or attest to a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken within 24 hours of the meeting start.
• Attend Safe will mail all attendees COVID tests prior to the meeting. Every attendee will be asked to attest to a negative rapid antigen test taken within 24 hours of the meeting start. For those who register after the cutoff date for the mailing, you will be expected to test on your own.
• All attendees must complete a daily health screening on the Attend Safe web site before entering the meeting space.
• All attendees must sign a Liability Waiver.
• Hand washing / hand sanitization is encouraged.
• Outdoor spaces are used when possible.
• Meeting sets demonstrate seating options based on comfort level.
• A comprehensive response is in place for any attendee presenting with flu or COVID-like symptoms.
For further details on safety protocols, or if you have any questions, email Barbara Scofidio