There is still limited space left at Prevue’s two Spring Visionary Summits. Join us in Atlantic City March 17–19 or Miami Beach April 29–30.
All Prevue Visionary Summits include free registration, hotel accommodations and all food and beverage for qualified planners. (Attendees are responsible for their own airfare and transfers.) Attendees are eligible for CEUs from the Events Industry Council.
Prevue’s Senior Meeting Planner Summit will tackle the challenges facing today’s experienced meeting planner and explore new ways to approach both their events and their careers. Join us March 17-19 at Harrah’s Resort, Atlantic City.
- Create a Strategic Meetings Plan for Your Organization—Christy Lamagna, CMP, CMM, CTSM, Strategic Meetings & Events
- Today’s SMMP: Practical applications for strategic meetings management principles in every organization—Betsy Bondurant, CMM, CTE, founder, Bondurant Hospitality Consulting
- Roundtables: Career Challenges for Senior Meeting Planners: Ageism, Salary Inequity, Work-Life Balance
- Designing an Innovation Meeting—Ira Ozer, Founder, Innovation Meetings
- Senior Planner “De-Stress”—Martin Lowery, founder, OpusVertex International
The Strategic Meetings & Incentives Summit will focus on smart strategies for increasing both attendee engagement and ROI. Join us April 29-30 at Nobu Hotel, Miami Beach.
- Strategic Negotiation Skills
- Prepare for the Unexpected: The Importance of Crisis Communications—Alex Plaxen, President & Founder, Little Bird Told Media
- The Trend Toward Transformational Incentive Travel— Pádraic Gilligan,Chief Marketing Officer, SITE, and Managing Partner, SoolNua
- How to Design an Internal Communication Strategy for Your Event—Christy Lamagna, CMP, CMM, CTSM, Visionary l Entrepreneur l Master Strategist, Strategic Meetings & Events