Best Practices Summit 2021
May 10-11, 2021
Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center
COVID safety will be front of mind at Prevue’s May 2021 Best Practices Summit. Be assured that we are working closely with the experts at Emergency Concierge International and our partners at the Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center to implement All-Hazards Emergency Planning plus COVID-19 protocols.
We have a dedicated Incident Commander who will be on site and prepared to respond in case of any situation small or large. You’ll know who this is by the tell-tale backpack being carried around – full of medical equipment and ready to respond to incidents. ECI is here to serve attendees and planners.
ECI and Prevue know there is great concern about keeping attendees safe at meetings during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are working closely with the hotel to provide the safest experience for you. Some of our protocols include the following:
- Attendees will complete a health questionnaire and have their temperature checked daily to gain admittance to the event
- Masks will be required at all events
- Hand washing / hand sanitization will be encouraged
- Outdoor Spaces will be used when possible
- Physically Distancing will be enforced at all times
- Traffic flow will be managed to avoid bottlenecks
- Ensuring high–touch areas are sanitized frequently
- Comprehensive response to an attendee presenting with flu or COVID–like symptoms.
You will also see some logistical changes to the program to avoid attendees having to sit together to eat without their masks on. See this article for further details.
To minimize risk and enhance your safety, our host hotel, the Dallas/Plano Marriott at Legacy Town Center, uses disinfectant products that have been approved and certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and other international government environmental agencies, as applicable, for use against emerging viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens. Its enhanced cleaning protocols adhere to the recommendations set forth in the EPA Emerging Pathogen Policy regarding cleaning and sanitization. Public spaces, including high-touch areas, are cleaned and disinfected more frequently. In guest rooms, we focus on cleaning deeply between guest stays, and limiting in-room services during the stay. Hand sanitizer stations are installed throughout high-traffic areas across the hotel.
See here for a full description of Marriott’s Commitment to Clean.