September 8-9, 2021
The Wigwam I Litchfield Park, AZ
COVID safety will be front of mind at Meet Well. Be assured that we are working closely with the experts at Emergency Concierge International and our partners at The Wigwam to implement All-Hazards Emergency Planning plus COVID-19 protocols.
We have a dedicated Incident Commander who will be on site and prepared to respond in case of any situation small or large. You’ll know who this is by the tell-tale backpack being carried around – full of medical equipment and ready to respond to incidents. ECI is here to serve attendees and planners.
ECI and Prevue know there is great concern about keeping attendees safe at meetings during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are working closely with the hotel to provide the safest experience for you. Some of our protocols include the following:
- Attendees will complete a health questionnaire and have their temperature checked daily to gain admittance to the event
- Masks will be required at all events
- Hand washing / hand sanitization will be encouraged
- Outdoor Spaces will be used when possible
- Physically Distancing will be enforced at all times
- Traffic flow will be managed to avoid bottlenecks
- Ensuring high–touch areas are sanitized frequently
- Comprehensive response to an attendee presenting with flu or COVID–like symptoms.
You will also see some logistical changes to the program to avoid attendees having to sit together to eat without their masks on. See this article for further details.
To minimize risk and enhance your safety, our host hotel, the Wigwam, has taken the initiative to achieve GBAC STAR accreditation from the Global Biorisk Council (GBAC), a division of ISSA, the Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association. For a full description of the protocols in place at the Wigwam see here.
Meet and Mingle In Safety
Rest assured: Prevue has taken every precaution to keep attendees safe during this pandemic through a partnership with the Emergency Concierge International. We are working closely with their team of experts and our hotel partners to ensure that best practices are in place throughout every step of your meeting journey.
For further details on safety protocols, or if you have any questions, email Barbara Scofidio