Presented by Prevue and the Incentive Research Foundation
January 27-29, 2018 MGM Grand Stay Well
Meet Well, an exclusive two-day event hosted by Prevue in partnership with the Incentive Research Foundation, will bring 20 hand-selected senior-level meeting and incentive planners together to explore best-in-class practices for integrating wellness into events. If you—and your company—are passionate about wellness, this is the conference for you!
Among the highlights:
• You will be the first to explore “Purposeful Interior Design” as it relates to meetings and events, courtesy of Debra Duneier of EcoChi. Learn to blend modern evidence-based design principles (such as biomimicry and environmental psychology) with millennia-old design strategies (i.e. Chinese feng shui) to transform meeting spaces to enhance learning and well-being.
• Get the first look at the 2018 Trends in Incentives and Meetings paper by the Incentive Research Foundation and presented by CEO Melissa VanDyke.
• Deconstruct a banquet menu during a workshop led by Tracy Stuckrath of Thrive! Meetings & Events.
• Re-think one of your own events with a focus on stimulating the senses and integrating touches of wellness, during a session led by Dianne Devitt, NYU professor and head of DND Associates
• Experience firsthand how to incorporate yoga and mindfulness into an agenda by participating yourself.
• Enjoy MGM’s Stay Well Conference Center and spend two nights in a Stay Well room. Registration, accommodations and meals are provided, and attendees receive CEUs for their participation!