September 8-9, 2021
The Wigwam I Litchfield Park, AZ
The meeting and incentive industry’s premier wellness event is celebrating its 5th Anniversary!
In honor of its celebration, we are offering those in attendance an amazing opportunity to
WIN 2 tickets on Delta Airlines to anywhere in the continental USA or a 2 night complimentary stay with breakfast for 2 at the Wigwam. The only caveat is you must be in attendance to be eligible to win, so please apply now as space is limited, APPLY NOW!
Wellness in Meetings & Events in a Post COVID-19 World–Mike Dominguez, President & CEO, Associated Luxury Hotels International
An exclusive update on the state of the industry from one of its most visible leaders
Heal Your Relationship with Food—Eve Lahijani (aka Vitamineve) Registered Dietitian Nutritionist l TEDx Speaker l Foodie
The meeting planning profession has many potential eating challenges, from frequent social gatherings centered around food and drink, to the stresses of business travel and using food to cope with stress. This session will give you practical tools you can use anytime and anywhere to address these nutrition pitfalls. Includes a fun Mindful Eating Exercise!
Color & Scent: Powerful Tools in Creative Event Design—Dianne Devitt l Producer, Speaker l Author l Experiential Consultant
Explore the impact both color and scent have in affecting both your mood and that of your attendees. This hands-on session will include scent experiences and an interactive exercise for attendees to design an event around a specific color. Experience how creatively using these two sensory elements will increase and elevate emotional recall.
Build a Blueprint for Healthy Meetings—Stephanie Harris, President, Incentive Research Foundation, will lead the group as they co-author an IRF white paper on best practices for integrating wellness into events. You create the content and lead the way in redefining healthy meetings for our industry!
Safety & Wellness Strategies for Business Travelers—Desi Whitney, CEO of Emergency Concierge International This session will kick off with a “safety briefing” by Deborah Gardner, Mrs. Arizona 2020& 2021 (aka Deborah Sue Perky Imaginary Flight Attendant), followed by Desi Whitney the business traveler, sharing her best travel safety tips for fellow road warriors in the age of COVID.
1 in 30 Chance to WIN great prizes (Must apply and be present to win)
- 2 Delta Airline Tickets to Anywhere in the Continental US
- 2-Night additional Stay with Breakfast for 2 at the Wigwam
- Must register for Meet Well Summit and be in attendance for chance to win
- Delta airline tickets must be booked by 12/23/21 but are good any date up to one year. Tickets must be booked in L class or lower in the continental USA. Taxes per ticket are $11.20 to be paid by winner when booking. May not be sold by winner.
- (2) Two-night complimentary stay at the Wigwam in an Adobe Traditional Room for two people with Breakfast for two each day. Includes room, tax and resort fees charges. Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance at 888.573.7964 or at email@example.com
- Restrictions over holiday periods, certain blackout dates will apply, and this certificate is not valid to be used in February or March at any time. Voucher will expire on August 1, 2022.
Meet and Mingle In Safety
Rest assured: Prevue has taken every precaution to keep attendees safe during this pandemic through a partnership with the Emergency Concierge International. We are working closely with their team of experts and our hotel partners to ensure that best practices are in place throughout every step of your meeting journey.
For further details on safety protocols, or if you have any questions, email Barbara Scofidio